Wellbeing and safety are fundamentally linked. So we've combined them, for a unique, more realistic learning experience.
Truly Bespoke Courses at no extra cost
Live Facilitator led 'Virtual' classroom
Tailored online learning programmes
Face to Face in-house courses and briefings
The way we think and feel has a direct impact on our behaviour and the decisions we make.
When we feel under threat or have low self esteem, our natural stress response kicks in. In this state we can often make bad decisions, become less productive and even unwell.
Blended courses are individually designed and tailored to your specific needs.
- Recognise and identify the early signs of stress, anxiety and depression
- Learn techniques to improve stress management (how to deal with pressure and develop personal resilience)
- How to look after your own wellbeing
- Understand how to de-escalate and diffuse conflict
- Basic physical first aid for isolated workers